Advanced detector modules are available supporting a wide range of applications and measurement techniques. These include:
- Hybrid Detectors, Si SPADs, Cooled PMT modules and Infrared InGaAs SPAD Detectors for single photon detection
- SPAD modules, PIN photodiode modules and integrated photodiode modules for triggering and pulse energy measurements
- Multi-channel / multi-spectral detectors including, 16-channel PMT, 16-channel multi-spectral FLIM detection systems
- Additional detection accessories include multi-channel routers, implantable probes, shutters, beam splitters and fiber adapters.
Becker &Hickl detection solutions feature:
- Excellent timing resolution
- Clean TCSPC instrument response function
- High quantum efficiency
- Extremely low after pulsing probability
- Increased dynamic range
Scontel offers superconducting single photon detectors (SSPD) and ultra-low noise single photon registration systems for the visible and near infrared range. All systems operate in a continuous mode (no gating). The system is based on fiber-coupled NbN superconducting single photon detectors and can have several independent channels (up to 8). For operation superconducting detectors need cryogenic temperatures, and Scontel offers complete cooling system.
Please see our Single Photon Counting Detectors for TCSPC catalog for detailed information on the wide range of detectors available.