Boston Electronics offers a broad selection of infrared (IR) sources / emitters for wide range of applications. We carry emitters from the leading suppliers of steady state and modulated (pulsable) sources, namely HawkEye Technologies, Helioworks and FLIR Systems. All produce devices that are robust, proven and affordable.
Complementing our line of IR emitters are our infrared detectors, and universal photon source driver (UPS) electronics, a powerful, flexible driver to allow you to easily use the range of sources we provide
Typical applications for our emitters include;
- Spectroscopy/ non-dispersive infrared spectroscopy (NDIR)
- Medical (CO2 / other gases monitoring, breath /vapor analyzing)
- Military / Law Enforcement (beacons, IFF)
- Automotive / Transportation (breath alcohol testing / exhaust monitoring)
- Aerospace (calibration systems, image sensing)
- HVAC (demand controlled ventilation, refrigerant monitoring)
- Safety / Industrial / Environment Control (combustion gas analyzers, gas detection, air pollution)
We have four types of electrically modulatable IR thermal sources. These are:
- Filament sources from HelioWorks, HawkEye, and Heimann
- Diamond-like film sources from HawkEye and Heimann
- Metallic foil sources from HelioWorks and FLIR
- Silicon-based photonic crystal sources from FLIR.
See our catalog below for the range of solutions we offer and if you have questions speak with our applications staff to discuss your requirements. Also, visit our web store to easily purchase the devices you need.
IR Sources - Web Store
|IR-70||Pulsed||750 C||0.9 W||6.0 W||0.15 A||Buy|
|750 C||0.9 W||6.0 W||0.15 A||Buy|
|EP-3965||Pulsed||1626 C||7.2 W||3.5 V||2.0 A||Buy|
|IR-12K||Steady State||975 C||11 W||6.0 W||1.8 A||Buy|