How to choose a Preamp for your IR Detectors
- Determine the detector you intend to purchase.
- Determine the highest frequency you expect to see or the system chopping
- Multiply the highest frequency or the chopping frequency by 10
if you want to resolve the waveform cleanly.
- Consult our table of available preamps. Normally select a DC-coupled
preamp for use with photovoltaic devices or an AC-coupled preamp for use with
photoconductive devices, or consult us.
- Consult us if you need customized bandwidth or special gain for your
preamp. We routinely customize.
or just ask us at email@example.com
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Send email to the Webmaster at